AIU Foundation Position Announcement: Grant Research Intern
Fall, or spring, or summer semester, part-time
The intern will provide support to the Founder by researching potential and current donors including corporations, foundations and individuals. The intern’s assignment will also consist of writing grants proposal, following up with current and potential donors. The research would be very project oriented and the intern would need to make use of extensive online resources. Must be able to tackle tasks with minimal supervision. Assist with related duties as assigned. Excellent opportunity to be immersed in a dynamic non-profit environment and hone research skills while learning about development.
- Undergraduate or Graduate-level student studying international affairs, business or public administration, non-profit management or related field
- Excellent research skills
- Outstanding ability to categorize, organize, and present research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest and commitment to education in third world country (especially in Africa), international development, or non-profit management
- Experience working in a developing country or with a foundation a plus.
- Able to commit a semester per academic year and 10-20 hours minimum per week
- No stipend available for this internship
December 31th , 2012
Send resume and cover letter to:
AIU Foundation, Inc.
Commerce Park Professional Center
5309 Technology Dr
Tampa, FL 33647
Or email to: